Digital forensics and incident response: Is it the career for you?
From fraud to extortion to intellectual property theft, new cybercrimes are being committed daily. Digital forensics and incident response (DFIR) professionals help piece together those crimes so that organizations can better protect themselves — and the bad guys get prosecuted.
Watch this on-demand webinar to get the inside scoop on what it’s like to be a DFIR professional from someone with more than 25 years in the field, Cindy Murphy, President at Gillware Digital Forensics. We discuss:
- How to get started in digital forensics and incident response
- Different careers related to DFIR
- Types of work done by DFIR professionals
- Lessons from her career in law enforcement and at Gillware
- Plus, DFIR questions from live viewers